View Single Post
      01-02-2008, 11:13 AM   #14
audiudo
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 328i Coupe

Smile Cilajet Paint Protection

Just recently purchased a 2008 beemer and the dealer offered me the Cilajet protection package. I was skeptical at first and decided not to purchase it. While waiting for my vehicle to get ready, I noticed another bmw with the same color that just had been sold. The salesman was puttting on the tags and I was admiring the car since I purchased the same color. I looked at the car and commented to the owner that I purchased the same color too.

A few minutes later, my black beemer pulled up next to the gentlemen's car and immediately I noticed a difference. I told my salesperson that my car didn't seem to be as shiny as the other gentlemen's car. He told me the difference was that vehicle had the cilajet package on it. As he went to get tags for my car, I asked the owner of the bmw what he thought about cilajet and he told me that he had cilajet on his previous car and absolutely loves the way its keeps his car's appearance.

When my salesman came back, I told him I like to purchase cilajet for my car. In that package, they also gave me the leather and had it applied to the wheels. Needless to say, I am absolutely THRILLED with the way my car looks!! I have driven my car around for several months now and it still looks like it just came out of the showroom.

I came across this blog when I was looking to find a dealer that sells cilajet in Md since my parent just bought a honda.
Appreciate 0