09-16-2007, 07:04 AM   #93
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325 Baller View Post
^ thats the forum ive been on.

Im going to go to some watch stores today (before the fins game) to try on and see what kind of prices they can give me. The one im looking at right now is the 2531.80 (omega) with mfg warranty and all cards and boxes for 1425. I dont know if a store can match or beat that. The reason I cant go up in price is because I have around 2-2.5k in my account and my parents are giving me 400-500 for a birthday present (in 2 months) and Id rather not spend it all on a watch.
Just so you know...you can get the 44mm Breitling SuperOcean (MSRP ~ $2,500) like mine shown above for less than $2,000 with a decent discount form a local authorized dealer. It's a similar watch (with a double anti-reflective coating and it's bigger and heavier I believe) to the Omega SeaMaster (not that the SeaMaster is a bad by any means though).

Good luck...let us know how it goes.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |

Last edited by sflgator; 09-16-2007 at 08:05 AM..
Appreciate 0