View Single Post
      09-16-2007, 09:55 AM   #95
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagolab View Post
Both the Breitling and Omega are watches you will be happy with. I'm sure with either you'll have no regrets after the purchase. For me, Omega was like a family tradition, my grandfather and father had Omegas. I bought a Movado and had it for 10 years and last year I felt like I was growing up when I had the urge for something new. I looked at a bunch of different watches but I think subconciously went for the Omega, again no regrets. Well one regret, It was such a step above my Movado that I kind of regret not getting one earlier. I wear it everyday , everywhere. I wear a suit and tie for work and jeans on the weekend and the watch goes well with all. The same can be said for the other watches you are looking at.

Final advice, try all your contenders on and go with the one you like. Its hard but its hard to go wrong with what your looking at. I was torn for weeks between two Seamasters and could not make up my mind asking friends etc., but now looking back I know even if I went with the otherone I would have been just as content as well.

Good Luck

Ohh yeah, the advice you got here is very true, whatever you get just get it new , in person, at a authorized dealer and most can take 20% off retail with no problem.
+1. All good advice.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0