View Single Post
      09-20-2007, 09:15 PM   #108
sflgator
Major General
Rep
Drives: '09 MB C63 AMG & '08 MB GL450

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325 Baller View Post
Well I would like to buy new, and maybe if i get a 25% discount I could get the omega for 1350 plus tax. Im going to email a place we use in the Islands whose an AD and try to negotiate a good deal, no tax is a
Then why not walk into a local Omega AD to look at the watch you want and say, "I know I can get this watch for $1,350 (25% off ) elsewhere...if you can match this price, I'll buy it right now...here's my Visa card (or check or whatever)."

That's what I did with my 2nd Breitling (my SuperOcean)...it listed for $2,450 (which is what they were selling it for) and walked out with the watch paying $1,840+tax. I felt good about buying it from a local AD, so if I had any problems, I could just drive over to have them take care of it...no shipping, no arguments, no hassles, etc. Plus, they registered the watch to me for the real Breitling warranty. Then, ~ 6 months later, I received my Breitling hat from Breitling!

btw -- both my Breitling watches have now had price increases.

Hey, it's your money and your watch, but I know what you're going through...there's a lot to consider when purchasing a fine watch. Good luck.

|2009 RENNtech MB C63 AMG | Black/Black Leather/Black Maple | Premium II | MultiMedia | iPod |
| TeleAid | Charcoal Filter Delete | BMC High-Flow Air Filters | High-Flow Secondary Cats | Clear Side Markers |
Appreciate 0