View Single Post
      03-18-2008, 01:10 PM   #127
biker212
Rep
Drives: BMW 320I M-Sport

Hi, i have an 07 320i M-Sport and have been having some problem's since January. My engine light came on in January took it to the dealer who said it was an electronic malfunction (fair enough) so they disconected the light and i arranged to take it back TWO weeks later for them to fix the electronics.

Two weeks after the car had been in to have the electronics re-set the problem comes back, only this time i have two engine light's on. The light on the bottom was half orange and now the engine is starting to play up the timing on the gear's is F++++ up in 1st 2nd and 3rd and their is no power in 1st or 2nd. I take the car in this time to be told that i need 2 new sensor's and we will have to wait 2 weeks for the parts, after the 2 weeks no phone call so i rang them up to be told, we have the parts in stock now. I then asked, well can i book the car in then, i told them i would need a car wile they checked it over and was told yes no problem in 2 weeks. So it's know march and my car is going in at the begining of April, 4 months after taking it into the dealership.

Somebody told me to come and have a look at this forum and i am very glad i have done this now.

Last edited by biker212; 03-18-2008 at 03:47 PM..
Appreciate 0