03-11-2019, 12:53 AM   #7
JohnDaviz
Private
Germany
Rep
Drives: E92 N54

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster84 View Post
The oil temp is at 90, wait till your car is fully warmed at 160 before logging. Also double check all your electrical connections, and make sure your 02 sensors are not backwards.

Do you know what caused the first engine to fail from the spin rod? The cause, like to much power ect... Are the 02 sensors new? Were your injectors bought new?
This is not Fahrenheit It is 90 Degrees Celsius.
I tend to think the o2 sensors are fine, but i am watching them.

I donīt know why the bearing went to hell
But may be the issue is still in my car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris@VargasTurboTech View Post
Injector issue. Taking a while to get to 234 on decel is classic injector leaking symptoms.
This is exactly what i am thinking! But i dont have ANY issues at all except as what we see in the log.

I have the feeling that one injector is damaged and spraying rich. But when the car is not running, the injector is not leaking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335e92tx View Post

Then go injs (or move one from the back bank to the front).. Im on board with chris that.

No cold start issues?

I will! I ordered the injector seals and one injector to replace the suspected injecotr.

No cold start issues. No idle issues. Basically no issues at all. Except the crazy fuel smell.

I will check spark plugs today. Hopefully one is indicating a rich running cylinder. That would ease my work.
Appreciate 0