View Single Post
      03-27-2024, 06:34 PM   #1
haroonarcs
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw e90 e91

Unhappy Diversity antenna?? wiring??? what is it?!

I have recently purchased a 2005 e91 330i manual m sport. with comfort acccess.

Remote central locking didnt work, i thought big deal probably batteries or a fuse. oh i was wrong.

ive watched a thousand videos on this topic and so far i cant seem to find a fix.

so far ive checked, fuses, remote batteries, visually checked the diversity antenna
i have checked the wiring in the tailgate and someone has already repaired 2 wires, i checked the voltages and i am getting power to all of the cables going to the main plug, so cant be a break in the wire?

I also tried another diverty antenna (from an lci with different part number), the only change then was the comfort access keyless entry started to work but still no locking/unlocking via remotes.

the only thing left to try now is a diversity antenna with the same part numbers.
Before i shell out for this 50/50 chance of it working, what have i missed? am i supposed to check another module in the car? more wiring or fuses i might have missed?

help me out im ripping my hair out over this. i wish it was a broken cable like everyone elses probelm
Appreciate 0