Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
More deliveries from UPS, FedEx and USPS coming soon...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-a...-idUSKBN21P3EB
not UPS! Fedex and USPS here work fairly well but UPS has made me consider bathtub toaster time every single time I had something come with them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
If it's not prime its most likely not sold by Amazon, but rather a 3rd party seller who can set whatever ship time they want. Also unlike Amazon Newegg doesn't sell toilet paper, paper towels and all the other everyday stuff Amazon does. My guess is Amazon is probably overloaded with orders for stuff people use to just pickup at the grocery store. I know we are ordering shit from amazon we typically wouldn't.

That being said I haven't had any major issues with Amazon. Everything has arrived at a reasonable time. However if it does say it will take weeks I typically buy a different one that doesn't say that long.
No even with my Prime and sold by: Amazon (not sold by: random store) it took so long.

What makes little sense to me (then again maybe it's a warehouse location thing) was that because it's a personal hygiene item my completely optional electric toothbrush came in 2 days in a box considerably bigger than the packaging and bubbles they put in. I just think they could've optimized it better to take up less space in a truck or whatever they transport the packages in while prioritizing personal items to disturb the normal flow less.
Appreciate 0