07-13-2018, 04:18 PM   #58
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Especially as Rabies, the kids dog has been mysteriously ill since late spring and he isn't really showing any signs of improvement no matter we try.

Rabies Alfonso is the name I call him, the kids call him Rapsu, which means scratchy. He is up to date with all of his vaccines as were Kissa.

I did a tool inventory and found a target for my hammers. Let's call it an intensive grief aggravation de-escalating method.

I bet that if I have to put down the other dog too, hubby will let me use the jackhammer to the basement!
Mmmm...Actually that's a strange situation with your dog Rabies .

But this makes me think on the next story...(long story in short)
A dude at work (He works for me) told me the same thing about his dog Snoopy...He had several vets and his dog was always non-stop sick , there was no cure !
Nothing worked ...

I said to him...For Christ's sake ! Take your dog to the academical vets hosital here => https://www.willemen.be/nl/project/c...i%C3%A8ge-1616
They took a blood sample from his dog and they saw in the laboratory the cause ...
The dogs blood was infected by a TICK BITE ! And that really sucks !

Dog got special medics. the whole situation was not cheap . But today after I think 3-4 months of medication , Snoopy finally goes better ...He's still not 100%. But clearly better !

Imagine !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.

Last edited by ///M Power-Belgium; 07-13-2018 at 04:27 PM..
Appreciate 1
Lups11827.50