07-13-2018, 05:01 PM   #64
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Rabies doesn't have ticks, I'm a Nazi about those so all dogs in my family got nightly scratch checks. He's been scanned all over and the only thing we have found is a weed addiction. And I actually been weeds, like grass. He seems to love eating it so much he even has developed secret ways to get some, and that irritates his throat.

Hi, I'm Anna. My Rabies is addicted to weeds so badly I've spent 3k by now finding ways to help him.

Of there is a doggy AA, I have to roll him in to a program, but I have this nasty feeling this is not only that.
One thing is for sure...If a dog eats weet or grass . The dog (your dog) has serious problems with his stomach (digestion)
My dog (Dina) May she RIP . She had it too , she was eating grass everyday .And vomited 3-4 times a week ! Vet said I had to find a more balanced food (diet) for her stomach .
After a while finally it worked for her . I could see it , she was back and in top shape...

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0