09-09-2018, 12:10 AM   #25
nick46
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Bmw E91 lci 330d msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSweet1991 View Post
Good to know you found Jason, ive never used him yet myself but it doesnt take long to hear about BWChiptune on bimmerforums. Its amazing that you got 317HP with the DPF.. i thought that would have been the best case scenario going for a performance remap and no DPF. Is yours LCI or Pre-LCI? Also, beings as your living proof of a remap with a DPF have you managed to keep track of your soot levels and regenerations? Most people would assume the DPF with the remap would cause the DPF to clog really easy and cause DPF regenration issues as a result of the increased power so i was just interested if you could chime in on what its been like?
Mine is a 2010 lci with 85k on the clock. The remap was done back in January and since then I've had no issues, so I can only assume that everything is working as it should be. I did look at the soot levels not long after it was done and they were still low. I have Carly so when I get 5 mins I'll have a look and see what the levels are like now and when the last regen was.
Appreciate 0