View Single Post
      09-02-2011, 01:36 PM   #101
G.I.Joe
Major
Denmark
Rep
Drives: E92 335i 2008

Well. I just picked up the car from the dealer today after having 5 out of 6 injectors replaced (free of charge, service bulletin)

I have also added som Cyba Scoops since my last post, and this time I found hill with a little more slope (still within 3%), however this time I had a full tank of gas and some luggage on board.

My car is a E92, 335i MT. Time was done in 3rd and 4th gear (1 shift). I think installing the M shift knob in stead of the regular one (since the 11.33 sec time) has helped me shave at least 0.1 sec of the gear change. The Cyba Scoops definately helped as well.

The mods of my car are: Steinbauer ECU Tuning (piggy bag), Wagner Tuning FMIC, Wagner Tuning 3" catless DPs, BMS DP fix, AFE DCI Stage 2 air intake, Forge DV's (yellow springs), Cyba Scoops, Quaife ATB LSD, BMS speed delimiter

This run was done on pump Shell V-power Racing 100 octane (in Germany), it's the same as 94 in the US afaik.

The time was 10.83 seconds.

Vbox .dbn file sent to MR.5

Now I am waiting for my catback exhaust to arrive next week
Attached Images

E92 335i 2008 Space Grey 6MT | Pure Stage 2 turbos | Motiv PI | Trueform Tech Intake | Quaife LSD | M3 Suspension kit | Öhlins Road & Track Coilover | DEFIVfab N54 diff lockdown kit | COBB PTF E85 Map | Fuel-It Stage 3 LPFP | NGK 5992 plugs | Wagner FMIC | Wagner 3" DP | Milltek exhaust | Tial BOV | SPEC Stage 3+ clutch | SPEC Steel SM Flywheel |

Last edited by G.I.Joe; 09-08-2011 at 10:19 PM.. Reason: Added Vbox screenshot
Appreciate 0