09-24-2013, 01:42 PM   #10
Mr Singh
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E91 330D M Sport Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales@******** View Post
I am assuming you have never seen these in person mate? These are the deepest concaved non OEM 359 readily available. The OEM version will have a bit more concave being 1/2 inch wider front and rear obviously.

You are running OEM 359's, this is not a do able option for most E9x owners as they will not want arch mods etc. OEM 359's are not a direct fit for E9x non M owners, and others don't want to spend £2.5k on wheels.

Also, on the idea of getting what you pay for, this must be the reason why a lot of our business is from people with cracked / damaged original BMW wheels

Have to say though, your car is stunning!

Chris.
YES I have seen them in person. And IMO they aren't ever going to be on level with the real thing, the spoke profile is thinner too.

And you are 100% incorrect. OEM 359s will fit non M vehicles with no arch mods. I am running much lower offsets with spacers whilst being on the deck I have no rubbing. So perhaps you are the one who needs to do his homework on the thing called 'Fitment'

I'm obviously only going to loose your product value by arguing with some who thinks OEM is inferior when coming up with the excuse of cracked rims. Thats a no brainer when your using RFT!
Appreciate 0