09-24-2013, 01:58 PM   #11
Sales@CMWheels
Banned
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Singh View Post
YES I have seen them in person. And IMO they aren't ever going to be on level with the real thing, the spoke profile is thinner too.

And you are 100% incorrect. OEM 359s will fit non M vehicles with no arch mods. I am running much lower offsets with spacers whilst being on the deck I have no rubbing. So perhaps you are the one who needs to do his homework on the thing called 'Fitment'

I'm obviously only going to loose your product value by arguing with some who thinks OEM is inferior when coming up with the excuse of cracked rims. Thats a no brainer when your using RFT!
You reckon 19x10 et25 will fit on a non M model running no arch mods? I can assure you it won't, unless running a serious stretch, or a fair bit of camber which is not what the majority of customers will be doing.

When it comes to 'Fitment', I can assure you we do not need to do any homework

There's a fair bit more to it than RFT's mate. And I think the amount of positive reviews on the forums we sponsor will speak more on the value of our products and service than 1 members opinion. I in no way think, or trying to say OEM is in any way inferior, but thinking that paying £2k + gets you something thats a lot better is certainly not the case.

Chris.
Appreciate 0