05-13-2015, 04:05 PM   #13
Cloud9blue
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: around the potholes

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewo View Post
very nice, I need to get to studying here as i just bought my car a month ago.

I assume BB flasher software for loading the Bins only works with BT cable, or can I use a cheap INPA cable? also the previous owner said i should have a good battery charger and winfpk just in case.

I did download your XDF file and use it for comparison of what the car has in it now and a few other bins.

I would love to learn more about tuning these cars, having a little background in hp tuners, and it was nice as everything was comprised into that one program, no need to log with 1 program, flash with another, and make changes with tunerpro.
BB software only works with BT cable. But you can flash your car faster and easier with an android device, running MHD app, using an INPA cable. However, finding a compatible INPA cable has been tricky for a lot of people.

TurnerPro is the only software that can read the BIN file at the moment. I believe someone on N54tech is trying to get ECUflash to work with our XDF/BIN files. But that is still a work in progress at the moment.
Appreciate 0