View Single Post
      07-22-2016, 03:10 PM   #12
bNks334
Major
Rep
Drives: '11 135i (N55)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepsrd View Post
Steering angle sensor cannot be calibrated using INPA..

Make sure you have coded the DSC using NCS Expert

You have to use Tool32 to write the calibration data to it:
Keep youtr wheels pointing straight.
Open Tool32 ->DSC_87.prg
Select "lenkwinkel dsc abgleichen"
enter your VIN and end it with 1

Repeat the above for 'c_fg_schreiben' and 'c_fg_auftrag'
Both use your VIN as argument (checksum at end, use 1)

This will code your steering angle sensor..
Could use someones help... I updated the following modules this past weekend and now have a few problems. I am guessing things need to be aligned:

* Mevd17(DME) - Sending a blank fsw_psw.man file to 63BMO with NCSExpert cleared the resulting 36BE error
* CAS
* AMP60
* DSC
* RDC
* KOMBI
* TEL60 - I thought this was a quick to code media module. Turns out it was going to take hours to update so I cancelled it. I don't think it even loaded the job completely yet because the progress bar showed 0% while the NCSEXPERT window was not responding but showing 5%. I think I need to recode this module now?

I am having to following issues:

Trifecta light W/ codes 5DD2 and 5DD0, and aux input isn't working - First thing I did was send a blank .man to DSC with NCSEXPERT. No change.

Then I tried the suggestion to use INPA to align DSC. INPA 5.02 I am using won't align DSC. It says something about "you must use steering balance blah blah." I was able to use INPA to re-calibrate the lateral and yaw sensors though. Again, no change.

Finally, I tried to use Tool32 as described above. It wouldn't run the jobs until I started the engine. All 3 jobs finished saying "OKAY" one I did. Still no change. I have both DSC codes still.

I have INPA 5.02, Tool32, NCSExpert, and WINKFP installed.

Can anyone help? I have pictures of everything if needed.

Last edited by bNks334; 07-22-2016 at 03:50 PM..
Appreciate 0