Antetokounmpo
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 6MT FBO; '18 F150 Platinum

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volasko View Post
Jesus... I think you're making far too many assumptions about the OP being obnoxious SOB going around redlining his car in 1st gear at 5am when he goes to work. All he is saying is his car is a loud on cold starts (due to his exhaust setup) and it is the only thing he can hypothesize as being the cause of the backlash. Also making excessive noise shouldn't give someone permission to vandalize a car, if that was true every Harley Davidson driver would deserve to have their bikes tipped over. That or every teenager who has a late night party would deserve to have their house egged.
Absolutely nailed it. I'm not being loud on purpose, I try to keep it as quiet as I can during off hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Judy View Post
OP, any updates?
Nothing new. I cleaned the grease off the wheels and there was an astounding amount of grease in the inner barrels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeekendWarriorz View Post
OP needs to stake out and when the vandalist comes he goes and confronts him.
If only I had time like that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smassey321 View Post
Start your car and go inside. You may find it reverberates inside the building louder than when standing next to it. It can be pretty annoying. My neighbor has a friend with a muffler deleted N54 and I can feel it inside my house when he is idling in our street 100 feet away.

The mufflers are engineered to not only remove the noise but also the reverberation.
I actually tried this today. I can't hear anything besides a VERY faint hmmmmm. Not a chance it could wake somebody up.

I also live on the busiest street downtown and there are loud open piped Harleys that drive by here all the time. But still living on the busiest street in the city one wouldn't expect it to be dead quiet all the time.

2008 335xi 6MT | VRSF Catless DP | VRSF 7" FMIC | VRSF CP | TIAL BOV | DCI | MHD 2+
BC Racing BR | Stoptech 600 | Firehawk Indy 500 255 Square | Atric Altimax 225 Sq.
2018 F-150 Platinum 701A | FX4 | 3.5 EcoBeast
Appreciate 0