View Single Post
      04-29-2020, 01:09 PM   #28
MPOWER5266
Major
Rep
Drives: 1997 Dinan m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by squaredphoto View Post
Since the last update, I made some changes to the overall setup and I couldn't be happier with where the cars at.

Back in January I found a steal of a deal on a 3D Design rear diffuser to go with the 3D Design roof wing in Japan. Around the same time, I got some paint matched Silky Shark Project eyelids on Yahoo Auctions. Along with those exterior additions, I managed to get some extra dents on the car that hopefully can me PDR'ed

Maintenance wise, the car is almost at 95k so some work had to be done. I got the valve cover gasket (was leaking bad), spark plugs, eccentric shaft sensor (was throwing codes), valvetronic motor gasket (was pretty caked), oil pan gasket (was leaking), water pump and thermostat taken care of. That's pretty big list looking back on it.. oops. Most of the work was done by Eric's Auto Lab in Schaumburg IL.

Interior/electronic wise, I had a remote start put in and it's got to be one of the best creature comfort mods out there especially if you live somewhere where it snows

I replaced the Eibach Pro rear springs meant for a RWD E92 with 10in 600# TCKline springs paired with their spring adjusters. The firmer spring rate and slightly higher rear ride height instantly transformed how the car behaves. Rear turn in and overall response is quite impressive with such a heavy car. I haven't aligned the car since raising the rear but plan on doing so once things calm down around the world. Intended alignment specs would be -1.5* camber F/R and 0* toe F/R

One of my favorite and most personally anticipated additions has been the Laptorr rear exhaust. I ended up going with the comfort/standard model which maxed out at 92dB. Huge shoutout to Ryan@iND

Forgive me if you have covered this but what is this gauge and can it be set for water temp?
Appreciate 0