View Single Post
      02-06-2010, 08:24 PM   #23
swiftss13
808 Member
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 09 135i /05 325i

from Jose on bimmer forums.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW!! In reallity it went pretty smooth!!!! Everyone made their "almost" expected runs or even better and the BBQ was awesome!!!! Thanks to all for supporting and contributing to the get the DYNO day running nice and smooth, no issues and it was an awesome turnout, I have all the dyno runs saved here in my laptop so if you want your run, PM me and ill send it to you ASAP!! Since my E46 Was down due to the SMG software I will be DYNOing this week!!! Pump and race fuel!!!! I was sad and happy at the same time cause we had a great time, BUT...................///M3 was down, Boys, In a next couple months i will set up another DYNO day when we are ready and after all of yall do some mods to see the difference and or tweek your BMW to your taste, I want to keep setting these DYNO days up cause I know their was A LOT of BMW enthusiasts that couldn't make it, SOOOOOOOO..................next DYNO WILL BE END OF APRIL!!!!! I spoke with the shop and they were inpressed and happy on how we ran the DYNO day cause of how smooth and nice it came out!! As i said before "communication" is the key. It was very nice to see a lot of the E9X out their also!

Gary, Please post this to the E9X forums so they can also see and be thanked for!!!!! Thanks!!!
Appreciate 0