Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: Wide Load

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObiwanChen
Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
The wheels are far from putting m3 fenders on a 328i. The wheels look great unlike the fenders. Continue on mentioning me throughout the forum now friend

Oh and ObiwanChen I'm far from jealous and conservative. Come to a met and find out.
Project335i, do u know why I don't like ur comment? because u make me feel like ur judgement is not based on ur taste, but what car others drive.

I'm wrong? then tell me why that fender is ok on M3 but not ok on 328? dont say there is a M3 badge on the vent cuz there is no M3 badge.

I'm unhappy not because u say my car is not good, there r a lot of people don't like the LED DRLs, its ok. Just dont say its not a m3 so don't do it.
Listen Obiwan overall your car is tastefully done. I just hate to say it but those fenders just don't belong on a non M 328-335 whatever. If they were OEM and just filled in to give the wider stance that's fine and cool.

It's all good bro that's why the world the way it is lots of different flavours all around. That relates to a lot of things if you know what I'm saying. We will meet at a local meet one of these days and talk over our differences in taste then go have drinks probably. Lol
Appreciate 0