United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 330e/F25 X3

FS: Brand New Blackberry Torch

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I've decided to sell my New Blackberry Torch. My first Blackberry Torch broke so AT&T gave me a Brand New Torch as a warranty replacement on 5/28/11.

This phone is NOT unlocked and is the Chrome/Black Version and its still has the protective plastic on it and the buttons. It comes in the box with the following still wrapped in plastic: USB Cable, Charger Adapter, Booklets, Mini Disc, Screen Wipe, Earphones.

This phone is amazing. Its better than any other Blackberry I've ever owned. Trust me I've had a bunch. The keyboard is easy to type on, the sliding function is flawless, the camera is crisp and clear and I've never had an glitches or issues that plague some Blackberrys. The only reason I'm selling is because I wanted an Android phone.

You can PM me or Email me at tmpaguy21@aol.com. You will get a faster response if you email me though. After doing some research these seem to be going New for $400-$450.

I'm asking $375 including shipping and paypal fees. Feel free to make me a reasonable offer.

Last edited by GT1281; 03-24-2013 at 07:41 PM..
Appreciate 0