09-07-2012, 09:15 PM   #116
JBax
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ænema View Post
The exact same thing happened when VRSF got into the market. Don't sweat it. IF the product is quality and the price is right then there will naturally be a following and appreciation.
+1

I was a very early buyer of the VRSF DPs months ago and I couldn't be happier with the purchase and install (did myself). Anybody charging and paying $800+ for DPs is crazy. Most of the people raising hell about VRSF were working at a certain rival company or people that realized they wasted so much $ on another certain company's DPs and tried to justify it by bashing VRSF.

With that said, the best thing to do is always wait for real world results/tests/reviews and then make judgments accordingly.
JB4, Alufelgen SF-71, DCI, VRSF DPs, Meth, AR Meth Elbow, AWE BOVs, Catless Exhaust, BMS OCC, ETS FMIC, ECS Strut Bar, ER Engine Cover, M Sport Steering Wheel Trim, LEDs, 20% Tint, Macht Schnell Spacers, ACS Roof Spoiler, ACS Pedals, ACS E-Brake Handle, Blacklines, M3 Steering Wheel w/DCT Paddles, Gunmetal Kidneys, Black Finisher Rods
Appreciate 0