View Single Post
      08-29-2012, 02:50 AM   #95
luckyu
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i, 1998 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by cvc 22349a View Post
I had contacted the USA Meyle rep a couple months ago about HD bushings for the rear links [...] Anyway, just had them installed today and the rear is nice and quiet now. We'll see how the rear tracks when I'm up in the mtns. next week. The RE toe arms and M3 subframe bushings didn't totally eliminate the rear end dog legging/tracking problem I've had during hard accel and passing. My tuning shop says an M3 rear sway bar would help, but I'm not going that route. [...]
Hi CVC! Discouraging to see these problems continuing on like this! Depending on what's happening in the suspension I wonder if much stiffer shocks could help, although I guess you're not exactly anxious to buy another set of shocks. I'm just trying to find some facts to fit my theory...

Anyway, my thought on reading this was, maybe at some point it would be worth finding some modded 335i that doesn't have these issues, and figure out why. Sort of work the problem the other way.

Hope the HDs are working out well!
2007 328i ZSP. M3 suspension: custom valved Bilstein shocks, Hyperco race springs, M3 lower control arms front and rear, M3 sway bars, and M3 subframe bushings. E46 front guide supports. Euro tail lights.
Appreciate 0