View Single Post
      03-04-2011, 11:46 AM   #1
alp1newh1te
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i

Question Anyone try Bimmian Warning Cancellers with Highperformancebulbs HID Fog Kit?

Unfotunately, I've got one of those hypersensitive and hard to work with 2007 335i e90. My manuf. date is 01/2007.

I just recently installed 6000K HID fogs from Highperformancebulbs.com and still getting errors and followed along with the lights shutting off. No flickering issues here. It's also a pretty solid install with the ground wire it came with. But the weird thing is that sometimes I can run the HID fogs with intermittent fog light malfunctions but it will throw it on and off but they stay on while driving! Just this past weekend, I did a 215 mile trip with my Lux 5.1 angels eyes on and bright arse HID fogs on as well! It was so awesome!

I really just want it to stay on with no issues or errors whatsoever.

Has anyone tried Bimmian's Warning Cancellers (http://www.bimmian.com/90/HIR/)for their Xenoflo Xenon Kit on highperformancebulb's HID kit or any other H11 HID Fog kit out there??

It's got a hefty $40 price to it but if it works just like adding capacitors without splicing my wires for my kit, I'd be interested!
Appreciate 0