04-26-2021, 09:29 AM   #9
kdotjot
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 325i M Sport E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaminlow View Post
Hi all,

Ive been looking at having a 330i remap done to my N53 325I, I know to get the most out of the map it is ideal to fit the Stage 3 inlet manifold but the N53 stage 3's are rare and after doing some research it looks like there is a lot of tuning companies getting 260+ BHP out of the remap alone by derestricting the throttle body.

If anybody has any experience doing this remap or has any pre mod recommendations to get the most out the map i would greatly appreciate any input?

Also if anybody knows any tuners near London UK that are capable of doing this map that would be great?

Many Thanks
Hi everyone,

I've been doing a bit of reading on remapping the N52 325i to get N53 330i performance but I haven't really seen any conclusive answers from anybody who has done it and seen the actual horsepower/torque go up.

I've been in contact with Dynomap who claim they can achieve 265hp/315nm from the Stage 1 remap.

Was wondering if anybody has had any experience with them or know of anyone who has done this remap sucessfully?

I've seen Mossleman mentioned a few times but on their site they
state aprox 250hp with Stage 1 remap for 570 EUR.

Most of the quotes for Stage 1 ECU Remap I've received have been around £200-250.

Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Appreciate 0