View Single Post
      04-08-2019, 07:40 AM   #61
blueh88
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 330d M Sport Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSweet1991 View Post
Wow so glad everything's getting sorted for you! And man what an absolute beast it will be after the mods! So jealous and I'm almost certain the N57 already has the 6HP28 doesn't it? A chap on YouTube (BMW Power) pushed 457HP on that transmission before writing it off. The Quaife is such a good investment as well, I've heard some great reviews. Cant wait to see the figures once it's all done
Cheers man! The N57 does but I have an M57 which has the 6HP26...I'm hoping it should be fine...if not, then that is another project haha. To be honest, I know this car is now turning into a bit of a money pit...but to me it is a hobby. So I am not concerned about car value etc. I am just interested in what I can get out of it and to continually "tinker". So if I need to look into the gearbox and potentially upgrade it one way or another, then I will do.

Yep, I've seen that - crazy! That would be great...

Yeah will definitely report back.
Appreciate 0