View Single Post
      03-14-2019, 01:38 AM   #10
heze
Private
Rep
Drives: E70 LCI

Good morning all,

Since all information is scattered now, I summarized the problem:

My CIC of my E70 needs recoding (TPMS to RDC, audio from stereo to hifi and language to Dutch). I would also perform a reflash because the VIN-number is not correct.

With NCS expert, I cannot code the CIC because the coding index is newer (0F) than the newest available Daten (0D)...

I checked that the SGBD name CIRC.prg is currently in the CIC, and NCS-expert also uses the same file.

I also searched for something which has coding index 0F. I found one file in the E70 directory --> MASK_E60.C0F with the right coding index. Can I do something with this?

I also tried to reflash the firmware in the CIC, hoping that the codierindex would change to .0C. But also WINKFP does not allow the CIC to program in comfort mode.

It gives the error 704: Error on determining the ZB number, while the to be programmed ZB-number is equal to the current ZB-number.

I'm puzzled now... Is it an option to flash the firmware with WINKFP in expert mode? I have only little experience with expert mode...

If this can be a solution, can someone help me with choosing the right files?

Any other toughts?

I added a new attachment: all possible information about the current CIC from INPA.

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Hendrik
Attached Images

Appreciate 0