View Single Post
      11-22-2014, 10:33 PM   #136
Monsterdood
Rep
Drives: 2011 335xi

Thought I would share a pic of the new to me 2011 335xi 6MT in PBM. To be honest, I was pretty against the color to begin with, but was adamant that I didn't want black (looks great but needs TLC). I found the CPO with the options I wanted in PBM in Denver so I went to the local dealer, decided the color wasn't bad and bought the car.

Having had it for a couple of days, I am now very happy I picked this car and this color. I was scared of a champagne similarity, but it really doesn't give that vibe to me. However, I was a little nervous about it so I had the dealer powder coat the 284 wheels satin black and put the OEM black grill on the front and tint the windows at 35%. Shadowline trim would be nice, but it isn't bugging me at the moment.

I don't plan on lowering the car due to the bad roads here in CT and I think the black rims deemphasize the that fact they are 17" and not the 18-19" I see everywhere on the forum and that do look pretty good. I like the ride height and sidewall thickness from a practical viewpoint. If I wanted to give up on some practicality, I probably would have gotten a 335is or dug deep for an M3. Overall I am pretty pleased and happy to join the E90 and the PBM club.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0