02-07-2009, 12:05 AM   #20
teleopti
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 328i Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBMW69 View Post
Yeah I'm sure I was a scam. You bought an xbox 360 from me. NO deposit. I sold to someone else because they offered me a reasonable price and not a low-ball offer. Dont get mad because I sold these wheels to someone else and don't go around telling lies.

Thanks, Kyle
I paid for the stupid 360 in full so WHY would I put a deposit! I bought it because we came up on a price with the 360 and wheels together. We agreed to a price (that you wanted). So I drove all the way to you and you told me that I'll have the wheels in about a week b/c u have to wait for some other wheels and then the last minute you come up with some total bull that your dad wants them for his 2002 M5 (which don't even fit btw) You then said I could pick up the wheels for 400 or some bs like that. Why would you even bring daddy in? You go back and forth and instead of being straightforward, you go and tell me your dad is an asshole and bla bla bla and he is the reason you can't sell your wheels.

Spells BITCH to me.

Horrible seller. Buyers beware! Don't put any deposit and be prepared to waste your time

That's all I have to say
Appreciate 0