02-14-2013, 07:00 PM   #23
e90dass
Private
Rep
Drives: e90 se

eibach springs

Quote:
Originally Posted by playwithonehand View Post
I want to say BIG thanks to bmroxm5/Stuart @ BMR Autowerkes who did a fabulous job on my 3series.

The process was easy as i drop off the car and came back after work to witness how much better my baby looked!
Before i had OMFG massive gap and now shes lowered, definitely getting lot of love and respect!
Was at Fasttech today and greated by "Nice ride, you lower it, looks good mate"?
Also when I park next to 3series, you can tell how much better mine looks.

I was quite suprised no degrade on ride quality.
I was prepare to greet the harshness and uncomfortableness from the Eibach but it wasn't there. It ride just like a stock car but one downside i felt was slightly floaty feeling i think that was due to stock shock which had been experience by other forumer too.

Now the apart from the look, the other thing that was bloody awesome was how much the handling improved during cornering.
I was able to go around run about @xx speed which i couldn't achieve before. The handle just felt so responsive and some how steering felt lighter as well.
I been asking around as most people said the spring will not help increase the turning diameter but i swear before i had to do 3point turn to do a U turn in a road that i drive daily but after Eibach i was about to get it around in one go.

Overall Stuart did an awesome job and i strongly recommend anyone who need any mechanic needs to give him a call.
Nice job mate , can i ask what size you have lowered?

thanks
Appreciate 0