01-01-2009, 12:34 PM   #3
MuchMoore
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by I335 View Post
Sounds interesting, but can you explain what differences we will actually feel if we install one of these? You say it can take longer to get power to the ground with the stock part, so are you saying we'll get faster acceleration? How much faster? And better handling? Will the car corner flatter with this part? What is it exactly that we can expect to feel? Is the difference noticeable in everyday driving or do we need to be at 9/10ths on a track to appreciate the change? Just trying to understand what the tangible benefits are and if they will apply to every day driving... Thx!
I think these are part of a group of parts which together will provide you with a tangible benefit. Its hard to change one suspenion piece aside from shocks/struts/sways and really "feel" it driving on the street. If you plan on adding more of the M3/aftermarket components, then these are def a good idea, but Im not sure if by themselves they even matter.