12-19-2011, 05:33 PM   #38
JBax
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttbmer View Post
I'm happy with all the power I get on my set up. Full FBO plus meth= 420whp/487lbs, stock exhaust. Add 10/15 to each when I install my exhaust. that's perfect for me, if I want more power I'll just move to another platform but I'm content with my e92 now.
Band aids here and there to get up to 500/600hp on a car that's not gonna be reliable after all the mods and money spend, no thank u.
I mostly agree with this but I think reliability won't be a huge issue as long as power levels are somewhat tame. I'm sure a "street" tune and a "race" tune will be in the mix.

However, before I'd sink $10k into some single turbo kit I would have to consider long and hard about trading to another platform.
JB4, Alufelgen SF-71, DCI, VRSF DPs, Meth, AR Meth Elbow, AWE BOVs, Catless Exhaust, BMS OCC, ETS FMIC, ECS Strut Bar, ER Engine Cover, M Sport Steering Wheel Trim, LEDs, 20% Tint, Macht Schnell Spacers, ACS Roof Spoiler, ACS Pedals, ACS E-Brake Handle, Blacklines, M3 Steering Wheel w/DCT Paddles, Gunmetal Kidneys, Black Finisher Rods
Appreciate 0