04-08-2012, 03:53 PM   #11
cn555ic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by *******_ View Post
Mine looks just like this :

That looks nice, but cant see the guts of it! I am sure you paid much more than what I paid for my cable.

You seem to have alot of knowledge when it comes to coding and softwares...Can you please give me some advice.

I modified my cable with a switch and have 7 and 8 bridged to work with a 2004 E46. INPA and Dis 44 work perfect but I cant get Progman to work. Progman starts to reads the FA/ZCS after you choose the car model and then after awhile it says it requires an Edic/Icom cable connection. What needs to be done to make connection with Progman SSS V32?? Do I need to change anything in the Ediabas configuration. I know my modified cable works fine now that I modified it because Dis 44 and INPA wasn't communicating before I modified the cable. Thanks for the help. I am stumped as I want to code the car for my brother-in-law. I actually can use Dis 44 as I already went into the CKM coding menu, but Progman is much better to help him choose his features he wants as its pretty much offers a checklist with dots! Happy Easter for those that celebrate the holiday.
Appreciate 0