Thread: Bimmian.com
View Single Post
      01-28-2007, 08:28 AM   #33
ianbim
Registered
Rep
Drives: E90

First off: to the owners / admins of this board: this is not meant to be a commercial posting, rather, it is meant to provide a benefit to your members, providing them a new way to get their problems resolved.

To: ase2dais and MarkE90M3:

Sorry to hear that you are disappointed with Bimmian service.

We are under new ownership and we would sincerely like the opportunity to resolve this issue. Please accept our apologies as it seems like this has been a while getting resolved for you. It also seems that you may have been given some improper information by a staff member who is also no longer with us for this very reason.

Please send me a PM directly, and I ill get this resolved for you.
ase2dais: Just tell me your original order number and what part you are missing and i will get a new part in Fedex on Tuesday.

This goes for everyone who has any kind of problem with us. PLEASE CONTACT ME.

We are not in the business of screwing over our customers. From time to time mistakes happen, or things get confusing, and we apologize for that, but please know that we do want to make sure each and every customer is happy, and if not, feel free to talk to me directly about it. I am the new sole owner of the company and want to make sure everyone is happy.

Thank you
Appreciate 0