03-15-2007, 01:06 PM   #258
GoBonesGo
What do you do when you see a spaceman?
United_States
Rep
Drives: SG/Terra E90 335i Step

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRC View Post
Logan, you know that your wheel and mine are the EXACT same except for the color stitching right?

Danny
Danny, they're not exactly the same. The one with the colored stitching is not perforated. The smooth leather that's on the top and bottom of your wheel is all the way around on the new one. I'm actually not sure which I'd prefer, as I liked the perforated leather.

Anyway, I'm not driving the 330i that I put the M wheel on anymore. The bad news is that I've been driving a Dodge Durango for the last three months. The good news is that an SG/Terra 335i Step E90 should be in my garage by early next week. I'm still waiting for it to be trucked in from the port. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it! :rocks:

I second the request for info on whether the new wheel fits on a car with paddle shifters. I think it probably would, but it would be nice to hear from somebody who's done it. The M steering wheel was by far my favorite mod I made to my last car. Most people (read: non-enthusiasts) look at me cock-eyed when I start talking about steering wheels, but I love the feel of a good, thick, slightly padded wheel.

Has anybody tried to fit this wheel (the one with multi-colored stitching) to a 335i w/paddles? I might be willing to be the guinea pig, but I'd probably lose a few bucks selling it if it didn't work.

Charlie
Appreciate 0