04-06-2018, 01:57 PM   #67
david in germany
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 118i, 335i and 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
Hahaha, so true.

The really, really cheap stuff my Gs can handle has exactly two ingredients. European farmed lamb bits (so not only meat but no organs) and organic rice.

I've paid and hunted for food for my dogs for the last 20+ years and my current one only tolerates that brand. I fucking hate dogs.
There is a cat that lives with us, no we do not own a cat, he just moved in one day and now lives with us. This idiot refuses to eat good food... I have to give him a limited amount of natural dry food, he gets fresh chicken breast daily and then has to have a can of cheap food (only eats aldi canned and sometimes Edika house brand).. We have paid the money for the good 90% meat food and he just and walks away..
If I fill up his feeder outside with dry food he will eat until he can't move...
Idiot cat.. Dogs are easy..
2009 335i Saphire Black M Sport "Leopold" Cobb stage 2 aggressive tune, Mishimoto FMIC, Cobb charge pipe, Cobb catted down pipes, Forge diverter valves, BMS inlets and DCI, Cyba scoops and M Individual Audio retrofit and M3 gauge cluster retrofit.
2011 328i Titan Silver M Sport "Franzel" <--Wife's car
Appreciate 0