Thread: LPFP Tech info
View Single Post
      01-08-2013, 12:52 AM   #50
Wedge1967
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 e92 AT Sport Montego Blue

Wow this thread went to shit. For those still in question as to why FFTEC's pump solution works, do everyone a favor and .... Lot's of platforms are using parallel or series pumps to overcome fulling demands. Just so happens series on this platform works the best and doesn't require any special connections or adapters that could cause back pressure issues like other solutions we have seen recently.

Just because you have this preconceived notion about Shiv and Vishnu doesn't mean that everything they market turns out to be crap just because you want it to be.

So the situation is simple, at peak demand a single or stock pump can't maintain the Flow Rat required for 100% e85 or high output upgraded turbos. The diagram tells the story.

So, for those who still don't believe, don't buy it. Me and everyone else who understands this technology could give a flying F'k less if you don't agree. I'm personally running booster and have been sense November. I haven't had any issues running 100% e85 like I had prior. So as far as I'm concerned this solution it fixed my issues.
Appreciate 0