View Single Post
      01-08-2013, 02:30 PM   #65
Jeff@TopGearSolutions
United_States
Rep
Drives: C6 Z06, 09 335i, 10 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyMcSass View Post
So your position is that stating other alternatives "won't work" and are "inherently flawed" combined with unsupported flow numbers showing their fuel pump flows "24% more", etc, are not intended to persuade would be consumers their product is "vastly superior"?

The quotes are from a fuel pump discussion thread on this forum. If you search the text of his quote in this section you can locate the thread. My observations of the marketing approach come from reviewing multiple threads. This specific thread appears to be Vishnu's "response" to some other related thread. I think you are being a bit naive to assume each thread is completely independent and that statements made in one thread are invalid in another related thread.

As to why I am posting in this thread. Why are you posting in this thread? Is a good back story a prerequisite to state your opinion on the Internet? I am interested in N54 fuel system upgrades and came here looking for hard data. Instead I found hard rhetoric and propaganda and now I'm voicing my displeasure over it.
If you want to help people in here by disproving anything, please supply your own data or credible 3rd party data. Opinions and assumptions only derail threads. Especially those assumptions and opinions that are founded from trying to read between the lines of context.

If your goal is finding info on N54 fuel system upgrades, then you need to get your hands dirty if you cannot trust the information and options supplied. I mentioned in this thread previously and i'll say it again, if it is such a conspiracy about the information supplied, dont buy it.
Appreciate 0