nice!
THanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by catch View Post
nice! i like it a lot
Much appreciated!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANMACINSD View Post
It looks alright. I mean...my E90 is WAY better.
Of course it is.... and i haven't even seen it!

Quote:
If your looking for a cheap mod that will do a lot for your car, I highly recommend getting a black 335 emblem for the back. I put one on and surprisingly it made a world of difference.
I like that idea... any recommendations on a good source for the black 335i emblem?

Quote:
In all seriousness though, your car is sweet and it gave me semi-wood.
If only it had the same local humidity affect on girls...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL E92 View Post
one of my favorite e92s now the front is zexyyyy
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper psi-atic View Post
I lost track.....are you guys battling it our for best TiAg on the site or something? Not sure how this turned into a who's bigger contest, but nice setup FourPtDrift. Good choice of components.
No, no battle from me - I'm just glad so many appreciate how I put together my car - and thank you for the kind words!

Quote:
I like what you did with the front especially since I have the same thing on my E92. I am not too sure about the aerodynamic down-force qualities of the lip tho bro. I dont have much confidence in the bolts and 3M holding it on, but if you do, I'll go along with it.
Mine is completely bolted on... not just the handful of pre-drilled holes. Its bolted on VERY firmly. And truthfully, all I need it to do is correct the laminar airflow that travels along the curved surface of the center of the M-Sport bumper - and it does.

Quote:
I'm still waiting for that thing to go flying off and smack my windshield above 120. haha
I don't think you need to worry. Besides... worst case scenario... you'll just end up driving over it.

-Daniel

2021 F90 Comp LCI Frozen Marina Bay Blue/Aragon Brown Full Merino
2020 F83 Comp LCI Porsche Chalk/Black Full Merino
2018 F82 Comp LCI Mineral White/Sakhir Orange (Sold)
2017 F83 Comp Black Saphhire/Sakhir Orange (Sold)
Appreciate 0