Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E92 335i N54 Montego Blue

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaminlow View Post
Agreed, i doubt i will do the stage 3 unless i happed to see one for a bargain, the extra torque would be nice but not sure its worth the hassle.

Thanks for that info i hadn't thought about the diff ratios, il have a look into it.

Im also working on maintenance before i move forward with the map, just had new spark plugs and index 11 injectors

Remaining Maintenance
Coil packs
walnut blasting - possibly not needed

Modifications
K&N Air Filter
low resistance Intake Boot
Sports Exhaust Muffler
high ratio diff

Ive seen mixed reviews on de-cats as its not a major performance upgrade and apparently the engine needs a decent bit of back pressure and i feel a muffler delete will just be to loud but if anyone has any other mods or maintenance recommendations would be good to know.
I've fitted the 3 stage manifold to my 325 but having trouble finding someone to map it successfully. I've had awful results with tuners so far, a year ago I had it mapped without the manifold and got 250 at the flywheel however it caused ECU issues so I had to have it removed. Recently had it mapped by evolve with the 3 stage manifold and on a Dyno I'm producing stock power so I'm having to have that removed as well. Anyone know anyone who can successfully flash a 330 map or actually get the power out of these? Who were you thinking of?
Appreciate 0