03-06-2016, 01:21 PM   #13
Mike@N54Tuning.com
Joint Chiefs of Staff
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i, 2015 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuraQ View Post
You have a valid point. For convenience, better resolution (V8bait corrected me above), better fitment then yes the N20 3.5bar sensor will be better but it will cost you more. Some people are deaf to this and only care about what is cheaper. The OP gives them heads up what to expect if they are going to go the cheaper route.

As for the resolution significant or insignificant difference between the 3.5 bar vs the 4 bar I will leave that to those who have a more refined grasp to explain it in more detail to be able to determine better choice cause I am sure more than half of the people buying sensors have no idea what people are talking about when sensor "resolution" is mentioned

We have this http://www.lionprecision.com/tech-li...esolution.html but I think it should be explained in more laymans term.
As has been mentioned many times the sensor resolution is fairly close between them. The 3.5bar is .5v to 4.5v (1.14v per bar) while the 4bar is .4v to 4.65v (1.06v per bar). The factory sensor is 1.6v per bar.

Mike
Appreciate 1