View Single Post
      06-06-2006, 03:14 AM   #204
Broken1
Addict
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 40i M-Sport

Has this issue been sorted yet?

I've been thinking about it for a couple of days now. What would I do? Well...in actual fact, if it was my company - I would do the right thing. Eisenhaus has doubts about longs installation, doesn't want to give him a new exhaust, or money to fix it - Long thinks his installation is a-ok, and thinks the exhaust is faulty (and has shown us all).

In good customer service, and to further enhance the goodwill of the company, if I was eisenhaus, I'd take the plunge on this one - you have to spend money to make money. Either send him a brand new exhaust, and request he sends you back the old one - OR send a new exhaust with your own technition - so he can 1) check longs installation, 2) see if long's exhaust is actually broken or not and then 3) fix the problem, by either fitting the new exhaust, or fixing the current one.

IMO - that would be the right thing to do. This isn't going to go away until something is done that makes the customer happy. Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet.

I am in no way a long "supporter" - I've never met him. I am just a person who is involved in businesses, and I know that something like this could be damaging. By fixing this the right way, you'll make up the money spent in profits (probably more than double) from sales just from this board.
Appreciate 0