View Single Post
      12-09-2014, 08:27 AM   #1
makkan00
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F83 and F36

Dart Charge another redicilous service!!!

Sorry guys, thought to share my frustration here as some of you might be experiencing the same.

I had local resident dart account.
Since I changed my car to F10 recently. I collected the car on 30/11 and I sent them V5 of the car on the same day.

So with previous company (dart tag), they were updating your car details in 24-48 hours max.

So, When I sent them e-mail with my V5 on 30/11, I did not get any acknowledgement e-mail.

So on Monday 1/12, I tried to ring them. You will not believe. It was on automated machine saying that 'we are busy and visit our website' and they were terminating the calls. I tried multiple times and each time I had the same response.

Tried on 2/12 and despite of 49 minutes on hold, nobody answered my car.

Finally on 3/12 somebody responded. Apologised and said that it will be done in next 24-48 hours. He told me that he had spoken to the manager of local resident scheme and job will be done.

I rang on 4/12 just to check if I was on 24-48 hour list and guy said there is no documentation of that. I requested to speak to manager and I was told that somebody would get in touch in next 24 hours. It did not happen.

So 24 hours later, on 5/12 I rang again. A girl said that it takes 5 working days to get it update. So I had to remind her that I sent the documentation on 30/11 and it was 5th day. She could not answer my or assist me any further. I also informed her that I was expecting a call from the manager and she said that there is no documentation mentioning that.
I requested her to generate that so I can speak to one of the manager. She assured me that I should hear from them on saturday 6/12.

So here Monday comes (8/12) and I sent them a polite e-mail requesting update on my account.

Today is 9/12 and no response / No e-mail.

Without being disrespectful, people who are in the call centre appeared to be jobless youngsters and perhaps government trying to give them jobs. But why telling porkies that your case has been escalated and expect to hear from our manager.

Also, how many owners would have changed their cars from 30/11 - 5/12 that this organisation cannot cope?

I was also told that their key performance indicator is to update local resident scheme account in 5 days. Well they have not done it.

Website is useless as I tried to update my balance and website was not functional on 4/12.

Also, there is no option to put complaint and if you do so, I can see where it will go.

Now apart from these account issues, people would like to know if congestion has eased off.
Well going from Essex to Kent, it has defo eased off. They have used last 4 lanes on the left side to keep the traffic going.

However when you go from Kent to essex, barriers are still there. They open instantly, so traffic is slightly eased off.
But as soon as you enter into tunnels, traffic starts there. You will be travelling at 10-20mph.

I am running out of ideas how to deal with these bunch of cowboys
Anybody has any idea?