08-10-2012, 09:28 PM   #2
georgelb
nsomneeak
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 RB 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [8.00]
The vendor has replied and offered a full refund, so I will be shipping all of the products back to them tomorrow, at my expense, which is what I advised that I'd like to happen. They also asked me to edit the above post, since the issue has been rectified. I let them know I would post their refund offer, but wouldn't be removing/editing the post, as it wasn't posted with the intent of receiving a refund; instead, it was posted with the intent to educate the community on what they will be getting if they order these particular products, and to set customer service expectations.

I have worked in the customer service field, in retail, telephone support, and web based support, as a rep, an agent, a lead, a supervisor, a manager, a quality assurance coach, etc, and now that I'm in IT the individuals in the aforementioned roles are my customers, and they're treated as such.

I am just floored with the above experience and can tell you that my increasingly constant and urgent contact attempts are not out of line, in the least, and the intent of the above post, as indicated, is to educate the community and set expectations. This thread will not be removed/edited unless it is done by the admins; the community has a right to know who they're doing business with.

Last edited by georgelb; 08-10-2012 at 09:30 PM.. Reason: Inability to spell the word "offer" correctly.
Appreciate 0