Wingnutts
Old Guy
Rep
Drives: 335is DCT

Garage List
2011 335is  [0.00]
2010 X5 35d  [0.00]
2009 E92 328i xdrive  [0.00]
After pulling the pins, did you push the struts as far toward the motor as possible? Yes

Either way, front camber is fine. Front toe is fine.

Rear camber is "ok"; they should at least get both sides to match though. Agreed. In case you didn't see the hand written note (the only legible part...), there are some bolts in the rear that they could not break loose to make final adjustments. I just picked up those eccentric bolts, washers and nuts at the dealership today to swap out this weekend.

Get some toe arms for the rear and be done with it. I was looking at this to compliment the other m3 bits I have added. https://www.turnermotorsport.com/p-2...BoCo1IQAvD_BwE Thoughts?

Curious though...you're actually PAYING someone to do this for you and get the job done right; yet you come here seeking free advice to supersede that Maybe find a new shop you trust more? Or better yet, DIY.
I have unlimited alignments for 3 years at the local NTB. If I didn't have m parts on a non m car, I wouldn't be questioning their job. And I always over think everything. The diy method is interesting though as I do all the work on all of my cars with the exception of tire mounting, balancing and alignments.