View Single Post
      07-24-2018, 06:15 PM   #29
SSW
I Can't Drive 55
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i (E90)

Garage List
I just got my airbag replaced last Monday.

Never got a call but got 3 postcards telling me to make an appt w/my dealer to get it done. Warning of death and destruction if I didn't.

So, I made the appointment and got it done. They gave me a loaner but it only took an hour to get it done. So, only put 2 miles on it before they called for me to come back from REI where I was hanging out with plans to head farther away elsewhere. They offered to wash the car but it was already clean; no need.

I have never taken my 335i to the dealer before but I was very pleasantly surprised w/the quality of the customer service. Everyone was SO f*cking nice! It was quite a surprise but, if I was paying for the service, I'm not so sure it would have been worth it.

Anyway, was also told that I need to bring the car back for AC blower wiring recall. Will do that in a month or so after I get some other work done on my car by my local shop, where I have all the work done on the car.