03-09-2017, 09:14 AM   #1
Kevisoft
Private
Rep
Drives: AW E92 335I

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Exclamation Help on clutch pedal! E92 335I

Hello everyone. I am having a really stubborn issue with my manual E92 335i. I was driving home one day coming back from school just to find out that my clutch pedal was being extremely stubborn. Long story short I couldn't put the car in gear anymore.

After looking into what was going on I noticed this little pin that holds the clutch pedal with the clutch master cylinder snapped in half. At first I figured that was the issue (because it was a bit hard to actually push in the clutch pedal). I also noticed a bit of fluid in the clutch master cylinder so I went ahead and replaced that too.

So anyway after replacing those two parts I went through a phase of trying to bleed my clutch lines and whatnot. After having a hell of a day trying to screw off the bolt of the slave cylinder I ended up not being able to so I removed the slave cylinder itself. AFTER REMOVING IT I REALIZED THAT THE SLAVE CYLINDER WAS BROKEN TOO.

So I replaced that too. I also took the liberty of doing the CDV delete while I was at it (not actually removing it just gutting it out). So I rebleed my clutch.. everything seemed normal. but sadly, of course, nope. After I finished bleeding the clutch with my Motive Powerbleeder I pressed on the clutch and it was still just laying on the floor. So I kept pumping the clutch.. after I while I noticed pressure being built up. The pressure was so bad to the point where I couldn't press the clutch all the way in without really putting down force.. so thats what I did.

As soon as I manage to press the clutch in I hear a pop coming down from the bottom of the car.. just to find out the newly installed slave cylinder started leaking AGAIN.

So my questions are.. once I replace the slave cylinder again what can possibly be the issue? PLEASE HELP. I AM OVER THIS CRAP.

I have also noticed that the clutch gets easier to press down after not pumping it for a while.