View Single Post
      09-30-2020, 11:58 AM   #149
diedvdijk
Rep
Drives: Z4 E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannon1 View Post
Hi mate, your best bet is either to keep searching wreckers for parts or searching the sales websites like eBay. Especially look at the European websites like eBay.de, ebay-kleinanzeigen.de (eBay Free Classifieds) and Allegro.pl.

I got all my parts from Europe from ebay-kleinanzeigen.de and Allegro.pl. The most expensive part will be the ACC sensor ranging from affordable to down right rip offs. You'll just need to keep looking and then jump on one that meets your budget. It took me about 3 months of searching before I found one for an affordable price in good condition.

The LDMs are relatively cheap and pretty common on eBay so you shouldn't really have a problem sourcing one. You might even get a bargain if you can find a 05-07 model at the wreckers as the chances are pretty good it may have one fitted you can remove. They're pretty easy to find if you know where to look. Just remove the storage compartment down beside the steering wheel to reveal the CAS module and look or put your hand behind the CAS to see if there's an LDM fitted. If you do it this way, you'll also be able to cut out the harness plug as well.
Thanks for you reply. The LDM will not be the problem. The radar sensor is the issue now can't find a normal priced sensor. Therefore tried to look for a sensor this way. Thank you all for the advise.
Appreciate 1