View Single Post
      06-10-2018, 10:53 PM   #68
Evac
Rep
Drives: 335xi n54 pos

Thanks for the DIY. I gave myself a few issues when doing this. I saw in the pictures that you had the coolant hose disconnected from the Oil Filter Housing so I did so(not necessary for this job), i had to drain coolant anyway but i didn't expect all that coolant to be in the upper part of the system so i made a huge mess. Popping out my expansion tank lines from the fan shroud clips I discovered that my lines were completely brittle and trash, they broke in 3 places upon removal. Including the bung breaking off the upper rad hose so the line wouldn't even sit on it anymore. Had to order those two things. Dropped my intercooler to get to my drain bolt to find it was stripped. While down there I noticed my trans cooler return hose was leaking. Remove the skid plate and the shroud fan guys its impossible if you dont. Even squeezing my ratchet between the air duct and the two pulley was a massive pain but can be done.

I need help finding this part please guys. It's circled. I'm looking for just that hose. It's leaking on the connector at the atf cooler end. I can find the part number for the connector but i'm not sure that would do it. This part does not go directly into the rad it's next to the t25 that goes in the fan shroud assembly. Please help, had to next day parts from FCP Euro but I couldnt find this one!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0