03-14-2011, 06:47 PM   #128
Lotus99
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 19 M2C & 18 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteAutoImport View Post
Your right there. I would love to find a 535 wagon. I am one of the rare people in North America who finds wagons desirable.

I would love to have a 335xi Wagon, or Audi RS4 Wagon but no love in North America. If a 328xi wagon hit the auction, I would take it in a second to replace my current Volvo V50 T5 AWD.

They are just not popular, but when you have little ones and a large dog, nothing compares.

Cheers,
LOL! That makes 2 of us, at least! Europeans have it right, with their love of wagons, and refusing to follow the North American set trend of SUV's are cool...

We're actually wanting to trade in our 09 XC70 T6 (good power, but not the driving feel I'd hoped, although with the 4C adjustable suspension, it's much better than the stock suspension) for a used 535 wagon.

I almost bought an imported one from Cali a month ago actually, but then found out it was a mfr buyback/lemon on title, so steered clear of it. It was an 09 with only 11,000 km's on it, so real clean...

There's only one still for sale on Autotrader in ALL of Canada, and it's that one!
Appreciate 0